The Fluke DAQ application has the ability to be accessed via Web. Using this feature, the user will be able to log on and have access to the channel's values from any instrument configured in the application, analyze those values through a graphical interface, and view the online and history alarms.
The required process to use this feature is very simple, and can be achieved by following the steps mentioned below:
- After running the Fluke DAQ application, select the "Email / Internet Settings" button under the header menu as shown highlighted in red on the image below.
*Tip: Make sure ports 80 and 1234 are not being used from other software, like Internet Information Services (IIS).
- There's a checkbox to configure the Web Server to start up automatically when initializing the Fluke DAQ application as highlighted below.
- Click on the "Start Fluke DAQ Web Server" if the Web Server is not running yet. The highlighted message should appear when the Web Server is running.
- Click on the "Open..." button to start the Internet Explorer and connect to the application through the Web locally (as shown below). It can also be accessed remotely using a web browser. The URL syntax is http://<ComputerServerIP>/fluke.html. (Note: The remote computer should be on the same network as the server)
*Tip: There may be a request to install ISSymbol ActiveX on the remote machine's web browser when accessing the site for the first time.
- The following message should appear on the Web Server: