- Build the new version of the PXE or download the new version from the MET/SUPPORT Gold Procedure site.
- Make a copy of the Procedure record in MET/TEAM.
- Use new version or revision information to differentiate the new version.
- Click the Data Sheet Selection button.
- Click Add to upload the new PXE.
- Select Procedure and browse for the newly built/downloaded PXE. Then Save, and Close.
- Click the Data Sheet Selection button again and search for the new file, then select the one with the new Added date.
- Save the new Procedure.
- Uncheck the Active checkbox on the old Procedure and Save it.
NOTE: At this point your old procedure will no longer be active or able to be selected in a work order. The steps below are optional and another way to ensure that the old procedure cannot be selected. These will also clear the Active check box visible in the procedures grid on the Types page, making it more clear that the procedure is no longer valid for use.
- View the Referenced Types tab and click Modify Type.
- Select the old Procedure link (the new one will be at the top of the list) and select Modify Procedure Link.
- Uncheck the Active checkbox and click Save.
- Repeat steps 10-12 for any additional types.
Have more questions? Submit a request