MET/TEAM does not have a limit built into it, however IIS has its own setting for that.
It is "Maximum allowed content length" setting in Request Filtering rules. Follow these steps to increase maximum allowed size for file uploads on IIS.
- Open IIS Manager.
- Select the website with METTEAM.
- Double-click on "Request Filtering".
- Select "Rules".
- Click "Edit Feature Settings".
- In the dialogue window that opens you can see the "Maximum allowed content length" field. It is set to 30 million bytes by default, which allows you to upload files up to almost 30MB. Let's say we want our files to be up to 100MB, then we would need to put "104857600" there (this number equals 100MB exactly).
Also make sure that the "Allow double escaping" option is enabled. It must be enabled for correct download of files which names contain a space character.
- Click OK. The new setting is usually applied without restarting IIS.