This article will show you how to convert a series of existing procedures into PXE files as a bulk operation. If you only want to convert a single procedure, please go to the How to Create a PXE File from an Existing Procedure knowledge base article.
1) Open MET/CAL Editor.
2) Select File -> New -> Project from Existing Procedure...
3) Check the "Exclude Hidden Procedures" checkbox.
4) Click the Find button with all the filters empty to return all procedures within your procedure directory into the results grid.
5) If you want to convert your entire catalog of procedures, press Ctrl+A to select all procedures, and then click Select. If you want to only convert a subset of procedures, click on individual rows while holding the Ctrl button to highlight multiple rows of your choosing, and then click Select once you have finished.
6) In the Browse For Folder window, select the directory that you want to hold all of the projects that will be created.
7) When you see the below message, click Yes, which will copy all auxiliary files directly into the project location. This makes the project more portable.
8) Click Yes on the next screen to create the PXE files.
9) Select the directory where you want your PXE files to be stored.