Here is a non-exhaustive list of things to look out for if you run into a situation where an asset you expect to appear in your recall screen/report is not showing up.
- Is the scheduled service due date correct? MET/TEAM does not look at the due date on the work order when it comes to recall; it instead looks at the due dates listed on the Scheduled Services grid on the Asset record. Make sure these dates are correct and also verify that the service is marked as 'Recalled'.
- Is the date range correct? The scheduled service due date must fall within the specified date range.
- Is the Recalled checkbox set? The MET/TEAM recall system only considers assets whose Recalled checkbox on the Asset screen is checked. If it is unchecked it will never appear on your recall list.
- Is the Active checkbox set? The MET/TEAM recall system only considers assets whose Active checkbox on the Asset screen is checked. If it is unchecked it will never appear on your recall list.
- Is there already an open work order for the asset? A non-closed work order (i.e., Work Order Status is not "Closed") indicates that the asset is already in your lab, and therefore will not appear in your recall list.
- Are the asset's management facilities set up correctly? There are three fields on the asset screen to identify an instrument's management facilities: Assigned Facility, Service Facility, and Authorizing Facility. These need to be set up with the correct lab and need to be in agreement with the currently logged in lab (as specified in the upper-right hand corner). If, for example, your logged in lab is "MT" and an asset's Assigned Facility is "ABCD", then if the respective facility checkbox is selected on the Recall screen, the asset will not show up in the recall list because the two labs are not in agreement.