Add Fluke Support email addresses to your Safe Senders list (aka whitelist) to prevent them from being filtered as spam or junk mail. Fluke Support emails may come from a variety of addresses, depending on how the ticket was originally created, and depending on which Support group you are working with (i.e. software, electrical hardware, pressure, temperature, flow, etc.).
Please add the following domains to your whitelist:
What is a Safe Sender list (aka whitelist)?
A whitelist provides a way for you to instruct your email client (or server) about which emails should always make it to your Inbox without being filtered as spam or junk mail.
Adding a Safe Sender to Outlook
Instructions may vary slightly with different versions of Outlook, and will be different for other clients.
- From the Outlook menu, select Actions > Junk E-mail > Junk E-mail Options.
- Go to the Safe Senders tab.
- Click Add.
- Type the email address or domain you want to add to the list. For example:
- To add a single address, type "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- To add a complete domain, type "flukecal.com".
- To make sure sub-domains are not automatically included in your list, use the @ sign before the domain. For example, typing "@zendesk.com" would add emails ending with @zendesk.com to your list, but not @flukecorporation.zendesk.com.