If you would like to schedule at what time/interval the IIS for MET/TEAM recycles, then you would need to follow below steps.
1. Go to IIS (Internet Information Services Manager).
To open up IIS, click Start, click Control Panel. And then do one of the following:
- If you are using Windows Server® 2008, click System and Maintenance, and then click Administrative Tools.
- If you are using Windows® 7, 8 or Windows Server® 2008 R2, click System and Security, and then click Administrative Tools.
In the Administrative Tools window, double-click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
2. In IIS window, select "Application Pools" from the left panel, as shown below:
3. From the middle Panel, Application Pools, click “METTEAM”.
4. With the METTEAM application pool selected, on the right Action panel, under the Edit Application Pool section, select “Recycling…”.
5. In the pop up "Edit Application Pool Recycling Settings" window, change the recycling settings from a “Regular time intervals” to “Specific time(s)” and choose a time with the least amount of user impact.
NOTE: Be sure the “Regular time intervals” box is no longer checked as show below.
6. Click “Next”.
7. On the “Recycling Events to Log” screen enable “Scheduled time(s)” this will write an entry in the Windows event viewer every time the app pool recycles.