Create a MET/TEAM procedure for this PXE file.
1. Go to Maintenance-> Procedures, click the Add button.
2. In the pop up "Add Procedure" window, click the ellipses for the Data Sheet textbox to upload the *.PXE file.
3. In the pop up "Attach Data Sheet" window, if the PXE file has been inserted to MET/TEAM, then click "Procedure" as search value and then click "Find" button. Go back to step 2. If the procedure hasn't been inserted to MET/TEAM, then click "Add" button and follow below step A1 to A3.
A1. In "Add File" window, under "Link To" dropdown listbox, chose "Procedure".
A2. Click the Browse button to browse to the PXE file you want to attach to MET/TEAM.
A3. Click the Save button at the menu bar and then close the window.
4. In "Attach Data Sheet" window, double click the PXE file from the search result list to bring up the "Add Procedure" window. "Data Sheet" textbox is filled for you.
5. Copy the text displayed in Data Sheet textbox, paste it in the "Procedure Name" textbox. Remove ".pxe" from the name.
6. Under "Service Type (Proc)" dropdown listbox, chose "Calibration".
7. Under the "Category (Proc), click the ellipses to bring up the "Select Category (Proc)" window. Double click "MET/CAL".
8. Click Save button from the menu bar.