Create a MET/TEAM Procedure for a Manual Template.
1. Go to Maintenance-> Procedures, click the "Add" button.
2. If you've already had the Manual Template created in MET/TEAM, then you could skip to step 3. If you need to create a Manual Template, follow below steps from 2a to 2g.
2a. Under the main menu bar, click Maintenance-> Manual Templates.
2b. In the "Find Manual Template" pop up window, click the Add button, , from the menu bar to bring up the "Add Manual Template" window.
2c. Under the "Template Name" textbox, type in the name, "My Manual Template Test".
2d. Click the Template Design tab. In the white empty space or the field name areas, right click mouse button, to bring up the menu. Click on "Step Wizard" or "Step Wizard(Transducer)" if you are doing transducer.
Note that if you are using transducer, you would need to click the "Transducer" icon in the menu bar.
2e. In the "Step Wizard", fill in the numbers to design your steps.
2f. Click "Save" button, MET/TEAM will create below manual template for you like below:
2g. Click the "Save" button. Then click "Close" button to exit.
3. In the pop up "Add Procedure" window, click the ellipses.
4. Chose "Manual Template" in the pop up "Attach Data Sheet" window. Then click the Find button from menu bar.
4. Double click the file from the result list to bring up the "Add Procedure" window. "Data Sheet" textbox is filled for you.
5. Copy the text displayed in Data Sheet textbox, paste it in the "Procedure Name" textbox.
6. Under "Service Type (Proc)" dropdown listbox, chose "Calibration".
7. Under the "Category (Proc), click the ellipses to bring up the "Select Category (Proc)" window. Click "Add" button, and type in the Category Name, MET/TEAM Templates. Then click the OK button. Double-click "MET/TEAM Templates".
8. Click Save button from the menu bar.