The ZIP is just a compressed project that contains source code and a corresponding PXE.
1) Using an extraction program like Winzip or something similar, extract the downloaded zip file into a folder.
You will find these three items inside the folder to which you extracted the zip:
Note 1: Procedure files with a PXE file extension are directly executable in MET/CAL Run Time with no additional installation required.
Load them into your MET/TEAM database per this article: How to setup MET/TEAM Procedures
Or save them in an accessible windows directory and browse to them using the Calibrate, Run Procedure Executable menu option in MET/CAL Run Time which will launch the procedure.
NOTE 2: MET/CAL version 8.0 or later is required to run *.pxe files.
A procedure file with a PXE extension cannot be edited. To view the source code or run the procedure from your procedure directory, continue reading:
2) Extract the second zip into another folder:
The additional folder contains the project contents which may consist of pic files, exe files, mc (procedure text) files, etc. This source code can be installed and run as a procedure with just a few more steps.
3) Double click the project file (*.mcproj file)
You will now have MET/CAL Editor launched and the project contents will be visible in the Solution Explorer.
From here you can select procedures and publish them to your procedure directory (with or without modification). To do so:
4) Highlight all of the "MC" files.
5) Click "Build>Publish Selected Procedures" to install them into your default directory or "Build>Publish Selected Procedures to" to choose another directory in which to install them.
6) Browse back to the second extracted folder and find any of the non-MC file types. Copy and paste the pic files, etc into their appropriate locations inside the metcal\shared or metbase\shared directories. (See the Getting Started Manual for file locations).
You can now run the zipped procedure from your procedure directory.