This is an internal only article with the steps necessary to completely uninstall MET/TEAM and verify all related data / files are removed. It contains a link to a WebEX recording where we performed these steps on the Transcat server.
This was the resolution to...Transcat Ticket /30937
Because Transcat info is displayed, do NOT share this video with other customers.
Below are the steps performed in the video..
In the steps below, make the backups and move them to a safe place.
Below are the 'typical' locations for these files, but you need to confirm these are what you are using.
1) Backup the metteam database
2) Copy the METTEAM "Reporting" directory (C:\inetpub\wwwroot\METTEAM\Reporting) and it's 2 sub directories.
3) If customer portal is used, copy it's "Reporting" directory (C:\inetpub\wwwroot\CustomerPortal\Reporting) and its sub directories.
4) Review and copy the MET/TEAM "web.config" file (C:\inetpub\wwwroot\METTEAM\Web.config)
5) Make a copy of the MET/CAL 'shared' directory (C:\ProgramData\Fluke\METCAL\shared)
6) Open the following registry Key and make a screen shot of the settings...
7) Uninstall MET/TEAM
8) Remove the registry key from step 6.
9) Delete the METTEAM and CustomerPortal directories from C:\inetpub\wwwroot\
10) Make sure there are not lingering METTEAM files on the 'E' drive. (E:\inetpub\wwwroot\)
11) Delete the METCAL shared directory (C:\ProgramData\Fluke\METCAL\shared)
12) Delete the METTEAM shared folder (C:\Program (file:///C:\Program) Files (x86)\Fluke\METTEAM)
13) Review and most likely delete any C:\ProgramData\Fluke (file:///C:\ProgramData\Fluke) folders
14) Reinstall MET/TEAM, using installer to configure use of existing metteam database.
15) Apply the update from the ISO file to go from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
16) move back the reports files from steps 2 and 3, keeping the newest files if duplicates exist.
17) Move back the MET/CAL Shared files from step 5, keeping the newest files if duplicates exist.
Here is a link to the recording of WebEx where this was accomplished...