This article is intended to assist customers who are on MET/TEAM 2.0.3, 2.0.4 or 2.0.5 and would like upgrade to 2.0.6 Build 28.
This article can also be used to resolve any password issues you may have with your pre-2.0.6 MET/TEAM system.
If you are unable to login to MET/TEAM using any known passwords, including your Admin login, please confirm which version of MET/TEAM you are on.
To do so:
Search for the SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) on the server or PC where the MET/TEAM database resides.
Run the following script against your MET/TEAM database:
To learn how run a SQL script review this article: https://support.flukecal.com/hc/en-us/articles/205302310-How-to-run-SQL-scripts-for-MET-TEAM-specifically-a-database-update-script
Select * from Version
Look at the last row of the results.
If they show 2.0.3, 2.0.4 or 2.0.5, you will need to upgrade to 2.0.6 by following the steps in the rest of this article.
UPGRADING FROM 2.0.5 to 2.0.6 Build 28 **THERE ARE TWO PARTS TO THIS UPGRADE**:
1. Backup your database and stop IIS: https://support.flukecal.com/hc/en-us/articles/204896774-How-to-manually-back-up-a-MET-TEAM-database-SQL-Server-2008R2-
2. Download the upgrade files for 2.0.6 Build 27: http://tinyurl.com/pmte8jc
3. Read the README file before starting upgrade.
4. Upgrade to 2.0.6 Build 27
5. Download the upgrade files for 2.0.6 Build 28: http://tinyurl.com/zulvkwl
6. Read the README for the upgrade to 2.0.6 Build 28
7. Upgrade to 2.0.6 Build 28.
9. Try logging into MET/TEAM with:
UPGRADING FROM 2.0.3 or 2.0.4 to 2.0.6 Build 28
1. Backup your database and stop IIS: https://support.flukecal.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002034986-How-to-Stop-Start-or-Restart-the-MET-TEAM-website-in-IIS
2. Download the upgrade files for 2.0.5 Build 8: http://tinyurl.com/nvl89ga
3. Read the README in the download files.
4. Upgrade to 2.0.5 Build 8 accordingly.
5. Proceed to: UPGRADING FROM 2.0.5 to 2.0.6 Build 28