The following bugs were resolved in a Hot Fix released on April 10th, 2018 for version 2.2 of MET/TEAM and version 9.1 of MET/CAL.
Instructions for installing the Hot Fix are included in a README file in each download. You must extract the files from the downloaded zip before copying the files to the correct folder location.
The MET/CAL Hot Fix must be applied to each individual workstation where MET/CAL Runtime and Editor are installed. Saving the downloaded files to the MET/TEAM Shared files (located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Fluke\METTEAM\Installers\METCAL\Patches on the MET/TEAM server by default) is the easiest way to make them accessible to each workstation for updating.
MET/TEAM - Download: https://tinyurl.com/yccatwme
- Resolves issue with SystemCounter records resetting after each Mobile Check Out
- Resolves issue with checking in a Mobile workstation that does not belong to the domain
- Resolves issue with UID values appearing in History Log exports
- Resolves issue with Find screen search criteria section not rendering
- Resolves an issue where Audit History was not properly displayed when using SSL
MET/CAL Runtime and Editor - Download: https://tinyurl.com/y9apzbz8
- Resolves issue where only first 25 Workstation Configurations were displayed
- Resolves an issue where using 52120A does not cause some coils to be added to list of standards used
- Resolves an issue where 5522A would not work with some user defined coil conditions
- Resolves an issue where blank units of measure were not being handled properly when transferring data to MET/TEAM
- Resolves an issue where the proc.dir to PXE conversion tool did not handle attached files properly