Fluke is requesting your help to understand the current and future workload trends in the industry. We occasionally perform this study to update our priorities for procedure development, which in return, ensures that we are publishing the procedures you want (and need) the most.
If you would like to contribute and are a MET/TEAM or MET/TRACK user, we have developed a pair of Crystal Reports that allow you to view and export data related to the date of service and equipment type of serviced equipment. This data is entirely anonymous and Fluke will not redistribute this data under any circumstances. This process will take less than 10 minutes of your time, and two different sets of instructions are provided below; one for MET/TEAM users and the other for MET/TRACK users.
After installing the reports and exporting data per the instructions below, please submit the CSV file to Michael Seaholm (email@example.com).
Instructions for MET/TEAM Users
Installing the MET/TEAM Report
Download the attached MET/TEAM Crystal Report and place it into your MET/TEAM Custom Reports folder. By default that is located on the MET/TEAM server at:
If you are not sure if that is the file location for your reports, please follow our KB article to verify where your custom reports folder is set to:
Running the MET/TEAM Report
- Login to MET/TEAM
- Go to the Reports menu item and select Custom Reports
- A new window will pop up listing your Custom Reports. Select CalCountByYearType.rpt
- Click the down arrow on the Print icon button and select Export to be able to save it as CSV or Print to be able to save it as a PDF.
- A new window will ask you if you would like to display the average calibration time. If that is not information that you would like to share, click the drop-down menu and select No. Otherwise go ahead and select yes.
- After your selection, click the Process button in the bottom right of the window.
- You will be asked where you would like to save the document. Save it to a location that you can easily remember.
Here is an example of what the CSV will look like when opened in Microsoft Excel:
Instructions for MET/TRACK Users
- Download the attached MET/TRACK Crystal Report
- Save the report into your reports directory: The default location is C:\ProgramData\Fluke\METBASE\shared\reports
- From MET/TRACK click the “Reports” menu and select “Run any Report”.
- Select the report from the list
- Once it has rendered, select the export icon:
- Select “Separated Values (CSV)” as the file type and Disk file as the destination and click “OK”
- Click OK again on this window:
- Give it an applicable name and file path and click “save”.