After migrating your data from METTRACK into METTEAM, all of your procedures will be referenced in work orders and associated with your types but the PXE files themselves will not have been uploaded into METTEAM and associated with the Data Sheet field on the Procedure record. To do this, we have to go through the process of uploading them into METTEAM via METCAL Editor.
- Login to METCAL Editor
- Click the Tools menu and select "Upload Existing PXEs to MET/TEAM"
- Navigate to where you PXE files are stored
- You will get a pop-up window showing the progress of the upload
- You may get notifications if two PXEs appear to be associated with the same procedure asking you to select the correct one
- Once the upload is complete, you will receive a dialog box telling you that the process is finished along with the location of the log file