Occasionally you may be required to send over large files to technicians at Fluke Support for us to help you. You can use a Kiteworks account to get necessary large files over to us. The following walks you through creating an account and sending your files.
Create your account
- Go to https://nafiles.fortivemail.com
- Click on Create account
- Enter in your email address and create a password
- Click Create account
- You will get a message telling you that you will receive an email with a button to activate your account
- In your email inbox, click on the email from accellion with the subject Welcome to "kiteworks-NA"
- Click on Activate account
Sending a file
- Login to Kiteworks with your newly created account
- Click the Compose button in the top left of your screen
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line of Ticket ###### ATTN: <technician name>
- Click on the icon that has a paperclip and a piece of paper to upload your file
- After attaching the file, click Send
- The file will start uploading and you can click on Outbox to see when it is done uploading