With the new LIB FSC in MET/CAL Plus Software 8.0, you can now calibrate National Instruments PXI meters with MET/CAL.
The latest MET/CAL procedure release includes NI PXI procedures and much more. MET/SUPPORT Gold members get all of these new procedures and many more at no cost. Download the list of new procedures now.
This release includes a variety of procedures designed to increase productivity and efficiency for MET/CAL® users. There are a total of 88 new procedures and 9 updated procedures. Here are some examples:
- NI USB-4065 6.5-Digit DMM 1 year verification procedure using 5700A
- NI PXI-4065 6.5-Digit DMM 1 year verification procedure using 5700A
- NI PXI-4130 Source Measure Unit (SMU) 1 year verification procedure using 8508A
- Rohde & Schwarz FSH18 Spectrum Analyzer
- Fluke 1652C/1654B Multifunction Tester
- Tektronix MSO/DPO 4000 Series Oscilloscope
- Fluke 753/754 Process Calibrators
With new procedures released bi-monthly, and all of the other benefits of being a MET/SUPPORT Gold member, you can't afford to miss out: sign up for your annual membership now.
See the list of available procedures
Download the list of new procedures
Want to know more about the MET/SUPPORT Gold program? Find all the details and request a quote on the Fluke Calibration website.