Clamp on Meter procedure ?

Hi All


This is my 1st post so please forgive my lack of etiquette. I did not see any similar type post. I have a non- Fluke clamp meter (Greenlee CMI-200) I have check with GIDEP and they don’t have it. I have check with Greenlee they have it, but will not give it to me. So I’m looking to mod a fluke calibration procedure that will work for the CMI-200 or if someone could point me in the right direction to get the right one, it would be great. Are there other Metrology blogs or forums that I should know.   



Running : 5522A calibrator , METCAL with MET/Team



Please sign in to leave a comment.