Enabling Alt+F5 shortcut for the Debug From Cursor menu option
On some installations of MET/CAL Editor v8.0, the Alt+F5 shortcut key for the Debug > Debug From Cursor menu is not configured properly and does not appear in the menu. To resolve this issue, follow the process outlined below.
- Download the file DebugFromCursor.zip and extract the DebugFromCursor.vssettings file to the MET/CAL Editor’s \Profiles folder (by default, this folder is found at %ProgramFiles%\Fluke\METCAL Editor\Profiles but may be different if the folder was customized during installation).
- Run MET/CAL Editor 8.0.
- Select the Tools > Import and Export Settings… menu option.
- On the Import and Export Settings Wizard dialog, select the Import selected environment settings option and click Next >.
- On the next dialog, select the No, just import new settings, overwriting my current settings option and click Next >.
- On the next dialog, select the DebugFromCursor.vssettings file under the Default Settings node of the list on the left side and click Next >.
- On the next dialog, make sure the All Settings option in the list on the left is checked and click Finish.
- The next dialog indicates all settings were successfully imported. Click Close.
- The Alt+F5 shortcut should now appear in the Debug > Debug From Cursor menu.
Please sign in to leave a comment.